Apply for Alert Microfinance bank Finance Analyst (Entry Level Trainee) Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application via Visiblejobs Portal.
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Analyst (Entry Level Trainee)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues
- Account payables and receivables activities
- General Ledger and account proofing
- Post transactions accurately
- Ensure payment of cheques and facilitate other banking transactions while following control measures
- Compute and Interpret Financial Statements
- Manage Loan repayment and reconciliation issues
- Involve in bookkeeping.
- Prepare Cheques and Invoices.
- Consolidation and reporting.
- Fresh Graduate with minimum of First Class or Second Class Upper in Banking and Finance or Accounting
- Must not be more than 27 years old and must be resident within Yaba and Ebute Metta Axis.
- Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications, E.g Excel.
- Good Interpersonal and Human relation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be ready to learn.
N66,000 (Net Salary).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using “Finance Analyst” as the subject of the email.
21st May, 2022
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.
Follow the Instruction Above to Apply for Alert Microfinance bank Finance Analyst (Entry Level Trainee) Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application 2022