Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive workforce attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Business Developers are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with other companies. Examples of Business Developer duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience preferably in the engineering sector.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
- HMO Inclusive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 30th March, 2022.