Latest Jobs in United State Today. VisibleJobs publishes top job vacancies in United State.
Why join us? Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It’s the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of HermanMiller means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We are redefining modern for the 21st century. And our success allows HermanMiller to support causes that align with our values, so we can build a more sustainable, equitable, and beautiful future for everyone.
Contracts Pricing & Business System Analyst
Supports North American Contracts team with various tools and analyses of relevant pricing data, that will lead to greater understanding of the impact of pricing on potential sales volume, margin, and market share. Acts as the primary contact between the business and IT development teams in terms of communicating requirements for functionality and enhancements to the Contracts pricing system and other related applications and databases.
- Provide standardized reporting and ad hoc analyses in order to interpret pricing related data, identify critical pricing issues, and periodically provide business reviews for Contracts leadership and others on key pricing, discount, cost, and margin information relevant to defined business objectives and performance standards.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of North American Contracts pricing system and user security structure in order to assist with business system administration and to maintain up-to-date business system documentation.
- Work with Contracts leadership and other department team members to identify enhancement options and make recommendations to improve analytical models, reporting solutions, and/or system functionality for prioritized business objectives. Articulate needs and changes into effective business requirement statements for technical design and development.
- Working within IT’s Change Management tool (JIRA) to ensure system change requests are defined accurately for related development teams to progress efficiently.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing, create test plans, and perform first pass testing of all Contracts’ technology development requests.
- Research and raise change requests for process incidents raised by the business and system support teams as it relates to Contracts pricing policies and procedures, order “fallouts”, and system integration points.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Computer Science or relevant academic discipline.
- Three to five years of business experience with analytical and reporting experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, and processes clearly and at a level appropriate to an audience.
- Intermediate to advanced math and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with common business data query and reporting tools, such as Business Objects and Excel.
- Exposure to project management and IT agile software development principles a plus.
Who We Hire?Simply put, we hire everyone. HermanMiller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.