Apply for Corestep Microfinance Bank Financial Operation Officer Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application via Visiblejobs Portal.
Corestep Microfinance Bank, a reputable banking / financial services company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Operation Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in preparing bank reconciliations.
- Assist in ensuring proper file management, easy treating of vouchers to GL as well as maintaining well reconciled vendor statement and file.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining of daily worksheets and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system.
- Assist in ensuring the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Research, track, and resolve (or properly refer) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc
- Prepare supporting documents, reports, records etc. for financial transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies and procedures, legal/statutory and company regulations.
- Prepare Payroll monthly.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a commercial or Microfinance bank is a MUST
- Proven work experience as Financial Operation Officer is a MUST
- Problem identification and resolution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CBA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
15th June 2022
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.
Follow the Instruction Above to Apply for Corestep Microfinance Bank Financial Operation Officer Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application 2022