Latest Jobs in United Kingdom Today. VisibleJobs publishes top job vacancies in United Kingdom.
A new opportunity has become available for an Lab Technician to join an exciting electronics technology company based in Ulm, Germany.
As a Lab Technician, your responsibilities would include:
- Maintenance of the lab infrastructure.
- Development & operation of manual and automated test equipment.
- Provide and maintain electronic tools and technical support.
- Support in set-up and operation of customer demos.
- Development and test of hardware for prototypes.
To be considered for the Lab Technician vacancy, you will need:
- Appropriate training, apprenticeship, or degree in technical or scientific field
- Experience in design and manufacturing of electronics, cables, and connectors.
- Experience of test software development in Python, MatLab and/or LabView.
- English language skills, German language a plus.
- Background in optics and/or lasers a plus.
- Automotive industry background is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for the Lab Technician vacancy, please contact Micheal Terry.