Apply for Field Marketing Manager Vacancy at Metro Africa Xpress (MAX) via Visiblejobs Portal.
Metro Africa Xpress (MAX) – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable and seasoned Field Marketing Manager who will manage, plan, field marketing campaigns and coordinate day-to-day projects and other marketing employees across Nigeria and our growing footprint across Africa.
- You’ll play a major role in executing and measuring results of various marketing campaigns.
- You mustbe highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial andfast-paced environment. We are also committed to and encourage equal opportunity.
- As Field Marketing Manager you will report to the Director of Product Marketing and coordinate with internal teams (e.g. Growth/Sales). You will be supported by a growing number of Field Marketing Associates, as well as MAX’s dedicated field marketing agency.
What You’ll Do
- Planning field marketing events, including choosing locations, materials and staff for assignments.
- Managing key vendor relationships, including MAX’s field activations agency partners, collateral suppliers and licensing intermediaries.
- Liaise closely with the Field Sales team, in order to ensure field marketing efforts deliver quality leads that the FS team can close.
- You will be in charge of a field marketing calendar of events, which will likely include multiple activations, across multiple cities in multiple countries, at any given time.
- The field marketing calendar you develop will also need to make provision for seasonal promotional opportunities, as identified in conjunction with the Director of Product Marketing.
- Auditing the results of field marketing efforts to identify strengths and weaknesses and adjust methods accordingly.
- Deliver a results report for every activation activity, as well as weekly and monthly reports of activation activity impact per city.
- In particular, develop processes to measure footfall, reach, engagements and number and quality of leads generated.
- You will also take accountability for the budgeting process for individual field marketing interventions, and report on key metrics such as cost per lead.
- Ensure all events and field marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Marketing, sales or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing or similar role
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate in Yoruba and Pidgin an advantage
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Ability to work in a global context – Previous experience working in high-impact environments is preferred
- Past track record of recruiting and developing a high performing team
- Passionate about customers and demonstrated experience at building strong relationships
- Understand the diverse nature of different countries i.e., work environments, cultures, market changes, customer behavior etc.
- Futuristic and visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Please note, the Field Marketing Manager is expected to have the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.