Apply for Health Service Officer Job at Regenix Healthcare Services Limited via Visiblejobs Portal.
Regenix Healthcare Services Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to provide Quality, Affordable and Accessible Healthcare delivery services to Nigerians and foreigners.
Regenix HMO is principally in risk and insurance management in the healthcare industry and have in the last few years built capacity as a provider of quality healthcare and ultimately being a maintainer of lives in the health Insurance program. We have our head office in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and branch offices in Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Anambra, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawa, Oyo and Rivers States respectively
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Service Officer
Job Location: Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
The Health Service Officer is saddled with the following responsibilities:
A Health Officer investigates and inspects reports of cases of disease outbreaks and illnesses that can affect a community’s health and safety. It is the job of the Health Officer to conduct tests, according to health protocols, on suspected individuals with an infectious or contagious disease. They maintain people’s healthiness in a community and its growth. Included tasks are educating people on health concerns, tips, and methods to prevent diseases and illnesses.
- Bachelors Degree (B.A/B.Sc) or Higher National Degree (HND) in Anatomy, Physiology, Nursing, etc with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Relevant professional affiliations would be an added advantage
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Must be target-driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
The Health Service Officer is expected to have the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
Applicants are expected to submit their applications for Health Service Officer Job at Regenix Healthcare Services Limited on or before 26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Health Service Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.