Apply for 2022 Hobark International Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application for Operations / Operational Planning Manager via Visiblejobs Portal.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations / Operational Planning Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- Manage the operational team of engineers, technicians, and contractors in achieving the companies’ objectives.
- Ensure compliance and conformance to regulations and industry standards and procedures.
- Provide key contribution to achieving Zero station Down-time through proactive risk management and contingencies planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. An MBA or M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering is an advantage.
- 10-15 years of OFSE / upstream oil industry experience.
- Commercial/technical experience with Oil & Gas service/supply Company and its contracting terms and condition will be an advantage.
- An understanding of all industry legislative and regulatory requirements, including project proposals, submissions, reports, approvals, cost recovery components, and auditing.
How to Apply
26th July, 2022
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.
Follow the Instruction Above to Apply for 2022