Apply for British Council People Operations Administrator Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application via Visible Job Portal. British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and …Read more
Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
- Help transition our marketing site at hubstaff.com from a rails application to a Git based CMS coupled with a Static site generator (preferably based on Vue.js)
- Define the data structures in the CMS based on our Design system components.
- Translate the current Design system components from our rails views to the Static site generator templates. (Our rails views are written in slim, which is very easy to understand, and you’ll need to transition them to Vue.js view files)
- Create documentation along the way on how to use the system, as it will be used by non developers in creating new pages and editing the existing ones.
- Expert knowledge & experience using HTML & CSS.
- Experience working with headless CMS systems. Bonus points for experience with Git based CMS
- Experience working with static site generators, that read content files from disk and using the defined data structures and templates, compile it into static HTML.
- Experience building high-quality, responsive layouts.
- Great communication skills, focused on solutions, thinking independently
- Experience working with Storybook.js
- An understanding of SEO and accessibility best practices.
Headquarters: New York City
Who we are:
What you’ll do:
- Iterate quickly by minimizing the scope of work and delivering the most appropriate solution
- Work directly with business, fulfillment, and marketing teams to brainstorm solutions to problems and suggest technical approaches
- Contribute clean, testable code.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- Recent experience working as a Full Stack Software Engineer or Software Engineer with frontend focused work
- Proficient experience working in Ruby, Rails, and React, and Node
- Team player who is motivated by the chance to write software that empowers a successful and growing business
- Enthusiastic about learning (both technical skills and how a DTC business operates at scale)
Bonus Points 😻 :
- Experience working on DTC and subscription services
- Solid understanding of software design/architecture principles
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js
- Experience with tools like Heroku, Netlify, Segment, Contentful, Shopify, and Stripe
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary ($120 – 150k)
- Medical, dental, vision plans (100% employer-funded)
- 15 days of PTO
- Smalls subscription for your kitties!
- Fully Remote Office and Culture: our team is located across all four US time zones.
- Mission-driven company: highly motivated by cat health.
- People-driven company: we work hard, but prioritize mental health and avoiding burnout.
- Data-informed culture: we do not make decisions without consulting the data.
We value a calm work environment, kindness, craftsmanship, sustainability, mutual education, and the oxford comma.
We are a distributed organization that prioritizes flexibility and work/life balance.
We use tools like Code Climate and GitHub’s security alerts alongside Rails community norms like a good automated test suite and continuous integration to ensure that every codebase can be improved with confidence and without any fire drills.
Competitive starting salary with opportunities for raises and bonuses.
Part-time or Full-time.
Medical benefits are available.
We’re currently looking for people with 3+ years experience who enjoy mending as much as making.
Neomind Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Headquarters: Fully distributed
At Cadence, we build technology to vastly improve health management, starting with the most prevalent chronic conditions. Our mission is to help health systems deliver world-class care outside the four walls of the hospital. Today, the management of chronic conditions is difficult for individuals to do alone, and difficult for health systems to do at scale. Nobody is set up for success, and our outcomes in the U.S. are poor. Our mission is to fix this. Our initial solution collects patient vitals from home via cellular-connected devices and leverages this real-time data to deliver improved, preventative treatment of patients with chronic conditions. Since founding the company in November 2020, we’ve made rapid progress. We’ve built a leadership team from leading technology companies including Salesforce, Livongo, Oscar, and Glooko. We’ve earned partnerships with large, industry leading health systems to deploy our innovative solution to help hundreds of thousands of patients. We’ve raised funding from investors such as Thrive Capital (investors in Oscar, Instagram, Spotify, Stripe, Slack, Zoom, GitHub) and General Catalyst (investors in AirBnB, Drift, Gusto, HubSpot, Stripe, Kayak, Livongo) with additional contributions coming from individual investors (Chelsea Clinton) and strategic partners.
Cadence is currently in the process of coming out of stealth mode and will be sharing additional news about the company in early August (hence no public website).
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team. At Cadence, we strongly believe in service ownership where individual engineers teams are responsible for operating and maintaining their own services in production. You’ll have the opportunity to design and build services that will power interactions with millions of medical devices and patients in order to improve their medical outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, and maintain services for the Cadence platform
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes on a rapidly growing team
- Work with other engineers to ship well designed and architected product
- Collaborate with product owners, internal stakeholders, and customers to determine the right solutions for our product
What You’ll Need
- Ability to thrive in an environment founded on trust, autonomy and direct communication & feedback
- Love of owning of problems end-to-end
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience working in a fast paced and iterative environment
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience writing server applications in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, Node.js, or similar languages
- Nice to have – experience working with streaming technologies such as Kafka, KSQL, Pulsar, Apache Beam, or similar technologies
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work on a problem that impacts millions
- Partnership with a team of top technologists, healthcare entrepreneurs, clinical leaders, and virtual care specialists from Salesforce, Livongo, Oscar, Glooko, Landmark Health, and HCA Healthcare (one of the largest healthcare providers in USA)
- Unique access to end users for user research & product testing – Cadence’s in-house clinicians are our super users and beta testers
- Frequent collaboration with design mentors & peers within Cadence’s advisory & investor network
- A culture driven by a focus on impact, a shared growth mindset, empowered individuals, and integrity
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Distributed working opportunity with quarterly in-person retreats around the USA
- Remote (ability to work primary during continental US business hours)
Headquarters: Lakeland, FL
- 3 + years experience with React, Webpack and Babel
- GitHub experience (or some other method of version control)
- High Attention to detail
- Strong Front-end Skillset
- Aptitude for critical thinking and solving problems with complex constraints
- Being able to deliver production ready code that includes research, thinking about user experience and optimization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Jest or any other unit test library
- Experience in older front-end tools like jQuery and Gulp
- Familiarity with the BEM CSS naming convention
- Experience building and maintaining CSS libraries
- Experience using Node.js
- Join an ambitious tech company building products that help nonprofits fundraise more effectively so they can change the world
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, dental insurance, fitness plan reimbursement, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- A flexible paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off so you can make good things happen in your community
- 3 weeks paid parental leave (after 12 months of employment)
- Time off to vote
- The hardware you need to get the job done!
- We value our employees’ health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lots of Qgiv gear to add to your wardrobe (we have some of the softest shirts around)!
Can you provide the necessary documentation to prove that you are a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or a foreign national with authorization to work in the United States?
Qgiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our products and services benefit from diverse backgrounds and experiences. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, physical [dis]ability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts qualified to answer our clients needs. They use these insights to drive amazing progress within their organisations. Our mission is to provide access to dispersed, hidden, and underutilized knowledge.
AlphaSights’ Engineering Managers are the technical team leaders that excel at unlocking their team’s potential for high quality delivery. They manage both the technical and the people side of their teams; being both a career mentor as well as a technical mentor for their developers. They spend a majority of their time ensuring the technical excellence of their team, unblocking their team for maximum delivery, and communicating the team’s needs and progress to the rest of the organization. As an engineering manager you are expected to be able to write and optimize code, as well as ensure that your developers can do the same. You’ll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users.
– Manage multiple teams of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews
– Technically own (and typically build) our core platform teams, as well as our communications backend.
– Improve and evolve our core infrastructure to continue to reduce developer friction for deployment
– Ensure that the team adheres to high standards and practices sustainable engineering
– Help your team grow from both a technical and career perspective.
– Follow an agile methodology for rapid, nimble delivery.
You might be a fit if you:
– Are proficient in at least 2 of the following languages: Java, Python, Ruby. All 3 is a plus.
– Enjoy writing code in a variety of languages
Who you would work with:
– You would join a dynamic, multinational, and diverse team who enjoy solving interesting problems in a collaborative environment
– We have self-taught engineers as well as graduates from top Computer Science and Engineering schools
Find out more: http://engineering.alphasights.com
Software Engineer (Crawling/Reverse Engineering)
Remote – Europe/South America/Singapore/Taiwan/Thailand/Philippines
$40k – $80k
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, “how do you earn your money?” Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for multiple Scanner Engineers (Crawling/Reverse Engineering) to come and join our global team.
You will join a team of exceptionally talented engineers constantly looking for improvements and innovative ways to meet our business needs. Scrappers (we call them Scanners) are at the core of our business. It means you will constantly be fighting and innovating, owning and taking bold decisions.
What will you do?
- You will create, own and maintain Scanners
- You will be contributing to general improvements such as shared libraries & frameworks
- You will be closely working and communicating across different teams
Python is our main language. Python libraries we use: celery, pydantic, playwright, puppeteer, beautifulSoup, asyncio, httpx, pydash, mypy, pytest, poetry, pyenv, poppler, PdfMiner. We run Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Github, ArgoCD.
- Experience in the development of robust web scrapers
- Reverse engineering knowledge of Android/iOS or JS/WebApps
- Knowledge of bot and captcha bypass mitigation tactics
- Python coding experience preferred
- Big bonus points if you are familiar with Android/iOS device verification frameworks (SafetyNet Attestation/DeviceCheck) and ways to bypass them
- Should be able to think and act fast in a startup environment
- Shouldn’t be scared by a bit of chaos and rapid changes
- Taking ownership of your workload and commitments
- We are big fans of not pointing at things but getting them fixed
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Headquarters: Ghent, Belgium
Are you interested in E-Mobility and are you also looking for a job in which your technical knowledge comes to its full advantage? Optimile is looking for a back-end software developer for our Charge Point Operator (CPO) & Mobility Service Provider (MSP) platform development.
Optimile is a software company offering Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and Charging as a Service (CaaS), by combining all the mobility solutions in one app. Optimile delivers scalable software platforms to professional customers worldwide.
Optimile creates an innovative product in a new market within an international context. Not only do we develop charging software (such as white label platforms & applications) for external parties, we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’.
You’ll work (remotely) on our system of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- You have a thorough experience with Python, Django and Java.
- You have an understanding of React Native.
- Working with pull requests, code reviews and unit testing are basics for you.
- You are passionate about developing and expanding back-end systems.
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you.
- You have the ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- You speak fluently English.
- Living in Europe is a must.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be contributing to the further development of our Charging as a Service platform (CPO/MSP) for electric vehicles and the integration of various mobility platforms.
- Setting up roaming connections with other ‘Charging Station Operators’
- Setting up interoperability integrations with ‘Charging Stations Manufacturers’
- Offering technical support in the backend system for charging stations.