Apply for latest Nicole Sinclair Job Vacancies, Recruitment & Career Portal 2022 on Visible Jobs Application News Portal. Applications are invited from interested individuals willing to work with Nicole Sinclair. Click here to view other interesting Jobs on our Job portal.
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a distributor of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Sales Executive (FMCG)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage the services of Digital Sales Executives who will prospect for new customers, grow market share, as well as manage existing customers base, providing support to their business
- Work directly in the field to research and find leads to build a strong sales pipeline
- Grow market share by ensuring assigned sales targets are met
- Frequently meet with customers to discuss sales and new products
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently monitoring cash positions for effective follow up on payments
- Maintain up-to-date information on the pricing of fast-moving consumer goods
- Develop sales proposals that speak to the customers’ needs, concerns, and objectives
- Perform market research in your assigned territory
- Identify prospects
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the provision of superior services to the customers
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or relevant field
- 1-3 years of digital media sales experience
- Experience selling FMCG’s is a huge bonus
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals in a digital media sales role.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Must be a Team player.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2022.