We wish to inform the general public that Akwa Ibom State College of Education 2022 recruitment portal is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at AKS College of Education to submit an application.
Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit, established on 11th October, 1990 by the Military Governor, Wing Commander Idongesit Okon Nkanga. The Science and Technology oriented College of Education is affiliated to University of Uyo.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
The below is the expected position to be occupied at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit,
Job Position: Pharmacist II
Location: Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidates for this post should possess B. Pharm Pharmacy and should register with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria
Application Closing Date:
Applicants are expected to submit their applications for Pharmacist II Vacancy at Akwa Ibom State College of Education on or before 20th April, 2022.
Other Related Jobs To Akwa Ibom State College of Education Job Recruitment 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit Twelve (12) copies of their application, with copies of their credentials and Curriculum Vitae which should provide information on the following:
- Post Applied for
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Contact Address
- Educational Institution Attended with Qualification and Dates
- Work Experience (Post Held, Duration and Salary)
- Names and Address of Three (3) Referees
- Candidates should request their referees to write officially to the Registrar.
All applications should be addressed and sent to: The Registrar, Akwa Ibom State College of Education, P.M.B 1019, Afaha Nsit, Etinan, Akwa Ibom State. Note
- Positions of Interest should be clearly indicated on the left hand corner of the Envelop.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
We wish you all the best…kindly share, you might help someone get a job
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.