Apply for Pharmacy Technician Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital via Visiblejobs Portal. Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pacesetter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Pharmacy Technician is saddled with the following responsibilities:
We are seeking to employ a Pharmacy Technician who will be responsible for drug dispensing and ensuring the delivery of quality pharmaceutical services
- A Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technique or its equivalent
- Current practicing licence with a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience
- Working knowledge and experience in the application of computer software in drug inventory management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
The Pharmacy Technician is expected to have the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
Applicants are expected to submit their applications for Pharmacy Technician Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital on or before 22nd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Pharmacy Technician” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.