Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities.
Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent
We are recruiting to fill the position the below:
Job Title: Reliance Care Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for interacting with our customers and various stakeholders, ensuring excellent customer service experience and client retention across all engagements.
- As one of the first contact for our customers and stakeholders, you will be expected to show a high level of product knowledge, learning agility, empathy, emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen.
- Also, you are able to learn fast and work under high pressure. You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients (Individuals and SMEs) across all assigned platforms.
- Respond to requests, inquiries, and complaints from clients and prospective clients.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of the company’s Health Plan by providing relevant information.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and ensure they become actual clients.
- Upgrade enrollees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow up on the clients’ complaints.
- Politely attend to clients’ suggestions, objections, and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedbacks, tasks, and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of customer feedback using the appropriate internal communication system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Update the to-do list from communication with clients.
- Tertiary education from a recognized institution
- 0 – 1 year post-NYSC experience
- Previous experience in Customer service or a related role is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools and business software.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis and at weekends.
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and etiquette.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date:
Applicants are expected to submit their applications for Reliance Care Officer Vacancy at Reliance Health on or before 1st May, 2022.
Other Related Jobs To Reliance Care Officer Vacancy at Reliance Health
Pharmacist Vacancy at Wellness Healthcare Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
We wish you all the best… Kindly share this post, it might help someone to get a job. Click on Share Post.