Apply for Retail Sales Executive Job Recruitment at Ntel Nigeria via Visiblejobs Portal. Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive Job
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Retail Sales Executive Job is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Provide oversight management functions of AE Agents & Agencies towards achieving the consumer marketing and sales objectives through defined channels based on the market dynamics
- Execute the strategy for ntel’s Agent entrepreneur scheme and in the process achieve the desired acquisitions and revenues targets while also ensuring the channel satisfaction levels
- Maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers
- Coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover is optimized
- Liaise with Distribution partners and dealers to identify ways to increase penetration
- Partner with Sales Agents and channel partners in gathering, coordinating, and communicating market information including competition activities and customer preferences.
- Track and review distributors and their Field Sales Agents (FSAs) on their secondary & tertiary sales and market expansion
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Recommend measures to increase tertiary sales from existing & new retailers.
- Liaise with the Training Function for product, process and behavioral training of FSAs.
- Conduct regular trade visits to business partners providing support at all times
- Work with products to execute and manage device sales strategies with OEMs.
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
The Retail Sales Executive Job is expected to have the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
Applicants are expected to submit their applications for Retail Sales Executive Job recruitment on or before 1st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Retail Sales Executive Job” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.