Apply for Talent Spur Advisory Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application for Executive Assistant via Visiblejobs Portal.
Talent Spur Advisory – Our client, a leading multinational start-up within the Media and entertainment industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Our client is seeking to engage an experienced Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the CEO.
- The successful candidate should be a highly productive, efficient, effective and result oriented individual, as this is a dynamic position that requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
What the Job Entails
- Problem solver, happy to take the initiative and can proactively support the Busy schedule of the CEO.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests, make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Update weekly project calendar.
- Plan and organize the CEO Weekly and daily Itinerary.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Draft Email and any other correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Anticipate the CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences and travels.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include;
- Managing an active calendar of appointments
- Completing expense reports composing and preparing correspondence
- Arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Compiling documents for meetings.
- Attends meetings with the CEO (Physical or remote) , take meeting notes and share contact reports.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, Including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Proficiency & Educational Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, from a reputable institution.
- 3+ years of experience working in the same capacity.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Power point and Project Management Systems.
What Skills are Required to ACE this Job:
- A self starter, with the ability to thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment.
- Strong project managing skills.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team and environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion to make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Good sense of Fashion and style, Trendy, Tech Savvy, Pleasant Personality.
- Social Intelligence with ability to take cues by reading body language.
- Should Naturally Love to serve.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
27th June, 2022
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.
Follow the Instruction Above to Apply for 2022 Talent Spur Advisory Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application for Executive Assistant