Apply for Unilever Nigeria Assistant Marketing Manager Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application via Visible Job Portal.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager – Markets (Seeding)
Reference ID: R-35653
This Role is Important Because
- You’ll leverage digital and shopper marketing to build brands rapidly, partner with global and regional BD teams to analyze the market and lead cross-functional UI teams to land innovations in market fast with impact;
- You’ll drive overall Marketing strategy, enabling UI to attain its 2020 vision.
Marketing & Communications:
- Refining marketing strategy, including defining key channels and how they engage consumers with the division(s) brands
- Developing disruptive best-in class marketing plans for key brand launches
- Crafting content to fuel brand presence and consumer engagement to drive brand relevance and position
- Managing and owning development of seeding brands.
Business Performance Analysis & Planning:
- Supporting BD managers to ensure OTIF delivery of key strategic projects and targets
- Managing Annual Joint Business Planning exercise.
Identifying and Capitalizing on White Spaces:
- Evaluating, analyzing and mapping white space opportunities for division(s) to recommend strategic brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across identified white space markets.
- Fostering strong relationships with wider UI Marketing team to share best practices and learnings.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 3-7 years of marketing experience in brand development and/or brand building.
- Experience in markets
- Experience in [technical skills – e.g. SAP]
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams
- Have great project management and business process design skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.