Apply for Workforce Group Administrative Officer Recruitment Vacancies, Jobs Application via VisibleJobs Portal.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support by acknowledging and resolving their complaints.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Assist human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Create reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required.
N80,000 and other benefit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
13th May, 2022.
Candidates are to check their email addresses regularly.
Only the qualified candidates shall be shortlisted.
Interview shall be conducted for the qualified candidates.
You can share this post by clicking on the share buttons.
Follow the Instruction Above to Apply for